St. Paul Lutheran Church
2510 E Divide Ave, Bismarck, ND 58501
Phone: (701) 223-4885
Sunday Worship: 10:00 a.m.
Our goal is to share with you the peace, comfort, and confidence that God the Holy Spirit provides through faith alone in Jesus Christ. We humbly invite you to visit one of our services so that, with us, you might also grow in your walk with your Savior-God. We are fellow sinners who do not sit in judgment, but who are filled with the peace of forgiveness that God has declared through faith in Christ Jesus.
What you will find when you visit:
- A gathering of Christians who seek to give, not take. We will ask nothing from you.
- Services that are joyful, but reverent and orderly. All elements of our services are projected on screens and are therefore easy to follow.
- A church bound in all ways to the holy, inerrant Word of God, which is in every way perfect, without error, and the only true source of comfort and life.
- Sermons and Bible Studies that are based always and only on God’s Word, never the changing opinions of man.
- A gathering of imperfect sinners struggling to grow and to live in harmony with God’s will.
- A refuge from the strife, uncertainty, and turmoil of the world around us.
Please visit soon, or contact our pastor if you have any questions. (Contact Us)
“If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old things have passed away; they have become new! But God has done it all. He reconciled us to Himself, through Christ, and gave us the task of proclaiming this reconciliation – namely, that in Christ God reconciled the world to Himself by not counting their sins against them, and He put into our hands the message of this reconciliation. Therefore we are ambassadors for Christ. It is as if God were pleading through us. We plead with you in behalf of Christ, ‘Be reconciled to God.'” (2 Corinthians 5:17-20 NET)
St. Paul is a member of the Church of the Lutheran Confession “CLC” (Learn more about the CLC here).